Saturday, November 10, 2012

New Life

so today is 10/11/12, such a nice date to get married huh? heheh. it's been more than 2months here. so far, Alhamdulillah. everything went well. I got the PTPTN but only rm14k for 8sem. and bila tolak duit pendahuluan nd duit yuran i got rm0 left. phew. so I planned to score this first sem and apply for a scholarship next sem. guess I have to study more harder and smarter heh. haha

this is the logo. the picture of UTHM? no I dont have it yet. dont feel like taking any picture ngahaha.
Hmm, new life, new schedule, new routine, new friends, new coursemates, new roommates and new housemate. They are all okay. I AM THE ONE WHO ARE NOT OKAY. hikshiks menggedik en aku ni. Biasalah...

So in this new entry nak strech out about my studies sebenanrnye. my schedule is like this :
  • Monday : 8am-10am - Islamic studies. 12pm-1pm - computer programming
  • Tuesday : 10am-12pm : engineer in society. 2pm-5pm : lab computer programming.                   8pm-10pm- maths engineering
  • Wednesday : 8am-11am - nationhood. 5pm-7pm - trekking
  • Thursday : 8am-11am - lab electric circuit. 2pm-5pm - academic english.                    8pm-10pm - maths engineering
  • Friday : 10am-12pm - electric circuits.
As you can see, my schedule is quite tight especially on tuesday and thursday. and Im in a big trouble. I cant adapt with my new syllabus. its too hard for me to accept all that. x taw kenapa. belajar pun takde semangat. I cant blame the lecturers since they did their best to deliver their knowledge tapii. it just ME. ME and ME!!

Maths is as usual. I am not a fan of maths. Electric circuits , hmm a new subject for me though got few topics that I have learned before during matriculation program. but I AM NOT A FAN of ELECTRICITY but yet I'm going to be an electric engineer. dope enough huh? ngeheheh. as for engineer in society, its more like a SIVIK for engineer. the acts, history and so on.... Finally, computer programming, the subject that I love the most I guess since I have learn it before but I got problem with the lecturer. she's not the same as Pn Junaidah who taught me comp programming before. She's more scarrier and strict.

Seems like I have to plan something to score for this sem. and final exam on next month. yes people, next month. kejap je kan. that's all. bye