Saturday, November 10, 2012

rindu

hahaha. I didnt realize that I make the same title entry twice before. my bad. so motip terasa nak blogging arini adalah disebabkan :
saya rindu Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis!
yeeee! rindu gila! the environment, friends, life, lecturers, Perlis and everything! I know its kinda too sudden tapi life dekat sana lagi enjoy lagi best lagi fun lagi happening. kawan yang from different course pun mcm siblings. we love care and adore each other. always support each other. tapi sin? I cant find that feeling and I wonder why. memang bukan macam tu or is it just me yang x merasai and x jumpa that feeling? I dont know. but I miss KMP so bad. And I found a picture of Datin :
Rindu. She's a mother, pengarah and our best bigger supporter! She is the best pengarah I've ever get, met and I miss her voice. Ingat masa last assembly "sedetik bersama seabad kurasa". dia bersyair for us. suara mendayu dia still in my mind. I dont care if she did the same for the last batch but I miss all those moment.